A lot of flavour for not a lot of effort! JUX Dill fuses beautifully with Haddock (or any fish for that matter) when cooking, and our Basil rehydrates in the olive oil to finish the dish with fantastic aroma and fresh-like colour. This recipe contains five different plants, so a great one for anyone looking to increase their gut microbial diversity.
If you’re feeling fancy, add some capers to the Dill/butter mix.
- Butter or dairy-free spread, room temperature
- The juice of one lemon
- JUX Dill
- JUX Basil
- Haddock fillets x 2
- New potatoes
- Olive oil
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Bring the new potatoes to boil in a pan with water, and boil for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile in a small bowel, blend 2 tablespoons of the butter with 2 teaspoons of JUX Dill. Set aside
- Drain the potatoes, add to a baking tray with the radishes and a splash of oil. Soak them with the juice of half a lemon and season. Place in the oven and cook for 40 mins
- About 20 minutes from the potatoes being finished, place the two Haddock fillets on a separate tray and add one dollop of the buttery Dill mixture on each. Season, and place in the oven
- Whilst they are cooking, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a small dish with 1 teaspoon of JUX Basil
- When the Haddock and potatoes are finished, serve by drizzling the Basil oil on the potatoes and remaining lemon to taste over the Haddock
Eat it before anyone else does, but don't forget to send us a pic!
Tried this recipe? Have a recipe of your own you want to share? Tag us @juxfood or drop us an email at email@example.com.