A veggie-packed meal that takes minutes to make, no chopping necessary! This is a fantastic way to eat your 5-a-day, as JUX vegetables are 100% natural and retain the plant’s nutritional value.
Cooking for 2? Simply double the quantities and use a bigger frying pan.
- 2 eggs, briefly beaten
- JUX Parsley
- JUX Garlic
- JUX Broccoli or Spinach powder
- JUX Red Onion
- JUX Carrot
- JUX Red Bell Pepper
- Milk, a splash
- Salt, a pinch
- Olive oil
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a small frying pan to a high temp
- Briefly beat the eggs with a splash of milk, season
- Turn down the heat on the pan to medium, and pour in the egg mixture
- Wait 30 seconds, and sprinkle a teaspoon of Broccoli or Spinach powder over the egg mixture, followed by a sprinkle of Parsley and a pinch of Garlic
- Wait for the egg mixture to thicken even more, then add a teaspoon each of Red Onion, Carrot and Red Bell Pepper
- Wait until the underside of the egg is golden-brown, and fold gently in half with a spatula
- Slide on to a plate ready to serve and enjoy.
Eat it before anyone else does, but don't forget to send us a pic!
Tried this recipe? Have a recipe of your own you want to share? Tag us @juxfood or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.