This is a must for the colder months to keep you going through a busy day. It’s super quick to make - you get a lot of flavour with little effort.
Ginger is a super spice: it’s known not only to have anti-inflammatory qualities but also alleviate any cold symptoms. As our dehydration process locks in the plant’s nutritional goodness - you’re getting all the best benefits!
- 50g porridge oats (or gluten-free porridge oats)
- 350ml milk
- JUX Ginger Powder
- ½ banana, sliced
- Walnuts, small handful
- Add 50g porridge oats in to a saucepan and pour in 350ml milk
- Stir in ⅓ teaspoon of JUX Ginger, the banana and half the walnuts
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring from time to time
- Serve with a topping of honey for some sweetness.
Eat it before anyone else does, but don't forget to send us a pic!
Tried this recipe? Have a recipe of your own you want to share? Tag us @juxfood or drop us an email at email@example.com.