This super easy recipe takes 10 minutes to assemble, and is a great source of fibre and potassium. The JUX Beetroot adds a slight sweetness and vibrant, natural colour. A delicious guilt-free plant-packed accompaniment to your afternoon tea, to keep you going to the evening!
Makes about 8-10 cookies
- 3 riped bananas
- 2 tablespoons of honey (use 3 if you have a sweet tooth!)
- 1 egg, briefly beaten
- 180g oats (or gluten free oats)
- 1 heaped tablespoon JUX beetroot
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas
- Add honey and egg, and stir to combine
- Add oats and sea salt, and mix until combined
- Mix in the JUX Beetroot
- Scoop out the dough (one tablespoon per cookie), and place them on the baking sheet spaced out
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until the cookies are very lightly browned
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy warm, or allow to cool completely before storing them away in the biscuit tin
Eat it before anyone else does, but don't forget to send us a pic!
Tried this recipe? Have a recipe of your own you want to share? Tag us @juxfood or drop us an email at email@example.com.