We love the gut-health tips Tim Spector shares. To help maxmise diversity in the gut, Tim suggests eating 30 different plants a week. This seed and nut jar is one hack he shares on how to achieve this.
This is our take on his nut and seed jar! Of course, we couldn’t resist adding some of our flavour-icious JUX super ingredients to give the jar a delicious and nutrient-packed boost.
- Mixed seeds and nuts (we’ve used pumpkin seeds, walnuts,
- JUX Herb of your choice
- Pour your seed and nut mix into an airtight container
- Add ½ teaspoon of salt
- Add 2 teaspoons of your JUX Herb of choice (we used Rosemary!)
- Store in airtight jar, and sprinkle on your meals
- Top tip! Keeping topping the jar up with different nuts and seed overtime,
Eat it before anyone else does, but don't forget to send us a pic!
Tried this recipe? Have a recipe of your own you want to share? Tag us @juxfood or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.